Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 
Hi everyone, well it's been a while since I have posted anything here for a variety of reasons, but the biggest one is that I have been working very hard with work-related work. The internet is a wonderful thing when it works.

It has finally started to warm up down here and we have actually had days where the temp reached as high as 86 F. We even had a day of rain recently and that was different as I am not used to cloudy wet days down here.

We enjoyed a really nice Valentines day dinner here. The social committee organized a really nice potluck dinner including entertainment and dancing. Allan got up once and danced as well.

Allan has been very busy building a nice shed for us to store stuff down here rather than taking it back and forth. He purchased a patio set for me for Valentines day and I got him a new BBQ. We will take a few new pictures in the next couple of days of the shed. Allan is in the process of wiring it then he will be insulating it. We will probably paint it next year.

All for now as I must go to work.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?