Wednesday, April 11, 2007

 
The final stage of our trip home is going to start tomorrow morning and I'm not looking forward to it. We are leaving Elkhart Indiana and will start the trek home. It promises to have something for everyone but not what we want. We will have snow, rain, wind. Oh and did I mention snow, wind and rain. Yuk! No sun cloudless days - oh how I miss them.

Our satelitte dish is acting up again. It took about 45 minutes for us to find the satelitte. That might have something to do with the weather, but then again you never know, so people if you don't hear from me over the next few days it's because we are traveling and not fully setting up at night due to the weather.

I'm hoping the big guy upstairs and mother nature take pity on us and get us home safely.

Take care all and see you all soon.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?