Wednesday, April 18, 2007

 
We are home - Yahoo! We finally arrived home on Tuesday around noon and spent the afternoon unloading the stuff from the trailer into the house. We carry far too much stuff. I am vowing here and now that we will be taking half the stuff next year. I decided that I need to do a spring cleaning of stuff in the house as well. Allan and I went through our closet and I will be taking 2 big garbage bags full of clothes to goodwill. Now we have room for the clothes we took with us in the closet.

The house is finally starting to get back to normal. Most of the stuff is put away. Now I just have to find all of the stuff that I need in Calgary for that apartment and for racing and I will be all set.

I can't believe I am going back to work on May 1st. I'm really looking forward to that - did I actually say I was looking forward to going back to work. I must be sick. Not exactly I enjoy the people I work with and will enjoy seeing them all again.

All for now.

PS - Would somebody please pay the heating bill. I really don't like this cold wet weather.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?