Monday, June 18, 2007

 
Hi everybody, it's been a while since I came here. I must be busy. Actually I have been very busy. I am back at work and putting in over 12 hours a day and then going home in the evening and trying to get things organized for my race events.

So far we have put on a high performance / competition driving school with 50 students enrolled. Everyone had a great time - another successful school with lots of students planning to go racing this year.

We had our first race event. We had quite a few normal first weekend hiccups, but we managed to get through it okay. I was exhausted at the end of the weekend - probably due to stress.

Now if the rain would stop. It seems that we need to revamp theold expression "April showers, bring May flowers". It seems we have "June rain, the lots of mosquitos". I know it doesn't rhyme, but what the hey!

It's Monday at work and I don't feel like I have woken up all day. Maybe I should just go home and sleep some more, but I have lots of things that need doing.

Allan is enjoying himself at the lake as usual and I get to see him and the lake on the weekends. The royal "We" meaning Allan is spending lots of time on the internet with the people we are planning the rally with in October to try and sort of meals and pricing. He seems to be enjoying himself.

All for now.

Sue





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?