Tuesday, January 01, 2008

 
Happy New Year everyone! Wow! 2008 is here already. I was thinking this afternoon about when we spent the milenium in Cabo San Lucas and I can't believe it is 8 years later. Where has the time gone?

We had a great New Year's Eve party last night in the park. Rocky Watson was the live entertainment and he is great - lots of old rock and roll and county music. He kept everybody dancing or tapping their feet. I helped to put on the midnight feast (we actually called it a lunch and served it at 10:30 pm). Lots of work but it was worth it. Then we went back to the clubhouse today to clean up and take down all of the Christmas and New Year's decorations.

Took it easy today at home as well by taking down the few decorations that I put up in the trailer and let Allan do his thing today after all it is his birthday. I am going to get out of making dinner again tonight by taking Allan out for his birthday. After tonight I won't have any more excuses for not cooking dinner so I better enjoy tonight.

Two more sleeps and our new park model will be here. I can't wait, but I'm not looking forward to moving out of the trailer and into the park model. Fortunately a lot of our friends at the park have offered to help us move so that should be good. I will put on a nice happy hour for everyone who helps in a few days once we are settled.

Time to go for dinner.

Take care all and have a safe and healthy and prosperous new year!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?