Thursday, January 15, 2009

 
I'm really trying to remember to post something on the blog every now and then, but it seems that I tend to forget. Does that mean that since I have had another birthday back in December that I am now getting older and can't remember. Oh well!

We survived the New Year's Eve Party and of course Allan's birthday on January 1st. This year was very low key, I even forgot to given Allan his birthday cake and let me tell you he keeps reminding me every now and then. We did have a good party to celebrate Allan's birthday on January 1st and Caroline's birthday on January 2 by having a hot dog happy hour that started at 12 noon and continued on until around 6:30 pm. It turned out to be a great day weather-wise - it was so nice and hot and sunny after so many cool days with cloudy and even overcast skies. We sure enjoyed sitting outside with all of our friends eating hot dogs and other fun stuff all afternoon.

Now that we are into the new year, I have decided it's time to spend some quality time on the computer doing stuff like real work so I force myself to spend at least 3-4 hours a day doing real work. Yeah! I can hear the groans now - 3 to 4 hours a day of work - tough life.

I have been taking time off to do things like enjoy our Monday morning coffee socials and our Thursday morning crafty sessions making neat items. Then of course there are the evening happy hours around Keith & Lee's place or the fire pit at Joanne & Whitey's. Oh and I nearly forgot our time spent in the desert running around in the Dune Buggy.

Oh well as I have always said - it's rough life, but someone's got to enjoy it. Take care all.

Sue & Al





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?