Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hi everyone, I decided that maybe I should give my two cents worth. I am looking forward to go to BC whenever the rig is ready for review and maybe buy it if it "feels" right. Both Allan and I have a tendancy to walk into something and we will be say yes or no right away from the feel of it - so far that has never let us down.

It will also be nice to see Keith and Lee and everyone else who lives in that area again. Sometimes I feel like I'm going through withdrawals. It will be nice if we purchase a motorhome so we can do some small trips when we are south. Go for a visit to Mexico, go see friends in the LA area and take trips to areas we haven't seen before.

Anyways we are off to Pine Lake for the day to see Bob and Jeanette.

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?