Thursday, June 11, 2009

I convinced Sue that we could drive out on Friday, look at the coach on Saturday and if we decided to go ahead, she could fly back on Sunday. Got the ticket and everything. Then the dealer phoned. The part was not shipped to Kelowna by Montreal. Heck, Montreal does not even have it. It was back ordered to them. Maybe next week.

Thankfully, it was less than 24 hours since I booked Sue's ticket, so I was able to get a complete refund. By the way, the reason I am trying to get Sue to go out and have a look is because, even though she has given me permission to purchase this, if anything is not right, I would probably never heard the end of it. As a male, I am just covering my ass(ets).

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?