Friday, June 19, 2009

Well, I got word today from the RV Dealer. He has indicated that the Motorhome should be delivered from Freightliner tomorrow. As Sue and I are both working this weekend, we are not heading out. Currently the plan is for me to head to Calgary on Thursday and then head to Sorento on Friday. We will head to Kelowna on Saturday. If the unit talks to us and we decide to go for it, Sue has a ticket to fly home from Kelowna on Satruday night. I will stay in Sorento and finalize the deal during the week.

More to come.

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?