Thursday, April 05, 2012

 
Well, it's been a while since one of us wrote something here. I can't seemt to remember what we have been doing lately except eat. Allan is complaining of putting on weight and I know I have as well. I guess we can blame our friends who are all cleaning out their fridges and feeding everyone stuff they are trying to get rid of. This "cleaning out parties" has become an annual thing. Very enjoyable if not very fattening. We are busy right now getting the motorhome packed up for the trip home and we are watching the weather carefully. So far many friends have left and reached home safely with relatively few problems. Hopefully the same will happen for us. We are heading out on Monday and should be home by Thursday.

All for now. Maybe more later when I think of what we have been up to.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?